Are you a seasoned leader with experience with DevOps and cloud-based programs? Do you have a proven track record of leading agile teams and practicing servant leadership? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced software platform manager to join our Platform team. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the development, deployment, and maintenance of our software platform, utilizing Azure and Kubernetes technologies.
- Platform Vision and Product Support Strategy
- In close corporation with the CTO Office, The IT Software Leadership Team, and other key stakeholders of our IT Platform
- Support Product Development
- Working with the support teams on quality, security, and development
- Leadership, mentoring and coaching
- People management – including recruitment, on-boarding, performance management and skills development
- Creating an empowered working environment
- Aligning expectations with stakeholders and deliver according to expectations
- Being an advocate for empowerment, innovation, and continuous learning
You will be a key member of the Software Leadership Team in Kolding, responsible for delivering the full EcoStruxure IT Software Product Portfolio.
How does Schneider work?
This portfolio of software is currently being developed Kolding, Denmark, Warsaw, Poland, and in Boston USA.
We have one Platform Team and multiple Stream-Aligned Product Teams with full end-to-end responsibility. The development process is agile – inspired by Scrum and Kanban.
We are growing the organization, and we seek inspiration from SAFe to mature our processes and to improve the alignment and collaboration between the teams.
The environment is safe and inclusive with good work/life balance, flexible working hours, and great colleagues, who care about each other.
We believe that it matters to meet face to face, hence we currently have a hybrid setup with 3 or more team days in the office per week. The remaining days you can either work at the office or from home.
What do we expect of you?
You have a university degree in computer science, or a similar field related to software development.
You also have:
- 10+ years of experience in the domain of software development
- A couple years of software leadership and platform management experience
- Experience with Project Management and Agile Frameworks like SCRUM and SAFe
- A positive attitude, with excellent communication and motivational skills
- Experience with recruitment and performance management
- Experience leading a platform team in agile environments practicing continuous delivery
- Worked in a large organization with multiple stakeholders ensuring alignment and clarity of the vision, strategy, roadmaps, etc.
Make a difference – join Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric in Kolding, Denmark, is a global development and knowledge center focusing on product development of 3-phase uninterruptible power supply (UPS) solutions, just like they develop software for designing and monitoring data centers.
Schneider’s purpose is to empower all to make the most of their energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. At Schneider, they call this Life Is On.
Schneider Electric are a global company with a strong local presence. They have more than 135,000 employees in 100 countries creating an annual turnover of EUR 25 billion.