Would it inspire you to work for one of the most sustainable Companies in the world, and do you find it an interesting challenge to join Schneider Electric on their mission to improve energy efficiency and to eliminate downtime for Data Centers?
Then we might have the right job for you…
On behalf of our client – Schneider Electric(SE) in Kolding – we are in search of a Frontend Developer who wants to be a part of SE’s ambitious Platform Development Team.
- Collaborate with product owners, designers, and backend developers to deliver high-quality software applications.
- Develop and maintain reusable components and libraries for use across multiple applications.
- Write clean, well-documented, and efficient code using modern frontend development frameworks and tools.
- Perform thorough testing and debugging to ensure the reliability and stability of our applications.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest frontend development trends, tools, and technologies.
How does Schneider work?
This portfolio of software is currently being developed Kolding, Denmark, Warsaw, Poland, and in Boston USA.
We have one Platform Team and multiple Stream-Aligned Product Teams with full end-to-end responsibility. The development process is agile – inspired by Scrum and Kanban.
We are growing the organization, and we seek inspiration from SAFe to mature our processes and to improve the alignment and collaboration between the teams.
The environment is safe and inclusive with good work/life balance, flexible working hours, and great colleagues, who care about each other.
We believe that it matters to meet face to face, hence we currently have a hybrid setup with 3 or more team days in the office per week. The remaining days you can either work at the office or from home.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
- Few years of experience with frontend development.
- Experience with modern frontend frameworks, such as React, Vue.js, or Angular.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and web services.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
Make a difference – join Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric in Kolding, Denmark, is a global development and knowledge center focusing on product development of 3-phase uninterruptible power supply (UPS) solutions, just like they develop software for designing and monitoring data centers.
Schneider’s purpose is to empower all to make the most of their energy and resources, bridging progress and sustainability for all. At Schneider, they call this Life Is On.
Schneider Electric are a global company with a strong local presence. They have more than 135,000 employees in 100 countries creating an annual turnover of EUR 25 billion.