Highly motivated Agile Developers for Computershare
For the Computershare office in Lyngby, we are looking for two Agile Developers to further develop their specialized solutions within share registration, employee equity plans and financial reporting. Computershare is one of the world’s leading suppliers of services and administration tools for share registration and employee equity plans. They are the market leader in Denmark with strong references in the Nordic market, including 18 of the Nasdaq OMXC25 companies in Denmark.
- It is not so decisive if you know one tool better than the other. The crucial thing is that you have an agile approach to the tasks and know how to work with patterns, ORM tools and IoC. In addition, it is also important that you have good knowledge of what .Net can offer.
- You can lead the way for other colleagues within agile development.
- You have at least a bachelor's degree in programming and software development.
- The office language in Denmark is Danish and English, but code and documentation must be in English, just as all communication with the international departments takes place in English.
- As a person, you are systematic, flexible, responsibility and quality conscious and can work independently and organised with the assigned tasks.
Your primary responsibilities
- You will, in collaboration with skilled colleagues, develop applications within back-end, database and interfaces – the majority are business solutions within financial reporting.
- You are expected to be able to participate actively and committedly in the entire process – from analysis and identification of needs to estimation, design, development and implementation.
- You will become part of a local squad of developers. But as part of an international group, it is also possible to draw on expertise within the organisation, when necessary.
- You will have a versatile and exciting everyday life in a company where work is structured and results-oriented.
What can Computershare A/S offer?
Although Computershare is part of a large group, their office in Denmark consists of 26 skilled and committed employees. They have a dynamic and pleasant work environment with short decision-making paths. You will of course be offered all relevant education and training in their tools and processes. And they encourage your personal development as an employee.
Computershare strives to ensure all their employees have an equal opportunity to contribute their ideas, bring their personality to their work and demonstrate their skills. In fact, an important part of their strategic priorities is investing in initiatives that foster diversity and inclusion in their businesses.
In their canteen, they usually eat lunch together and it is also possible to buy breakfast. They are situated in new, bright, charming and cosy premises in Lyngby/Sorgenfri, that can be reached easily by train, bus or car. Many of them work remotely, have flexible hours or divide our time between the office and home.
What makes Computershare stand out is our entrepreneurial spirit; it’s an essential part of our culture. They encourage our employees to float new ideas and take on new challenges. They value the diversity of talents, expertise and experience of our people – they know this makes our businesses stronger and more agile and positions them for long-term growth and success.
If you are looking for a workplace where you will be encouraged to innovate and excel and where you can develop yourself, Computershare just might be the place.
Computershare (ASX: CPU) is a global market leader in share registration, employee equity plans, proxy solicitation and other specialised management and communication services. Many of the world’s leading organisations use our services to streamline and maximise the value of relationships with their investors, employees, creditors, and customers.
Computershare has more than 14,000 employees worldwide and we offer our services to more than 40,000 companies and 100 million shareholder and employee accounts in 21 countries on five continents.