Are you ready to lead the technological evolution of an ambitious international economics consultancy?
For our client, Copenhagen Economics (CE), we are seeking a dynamic and experienced IT Manager to join their team. As an integral part of the organization, you will play a pivotal role in managing the IT infrastructure built on the Microsoft Azure platform. Collaborating closely with their IT service provider, you will oversee day-to-day IT operations, ensuring that service level agreements are met and expectations are set and maintained. In addition, you will take on an exciting and challenging role as Project Manager of several important IT projects planned for the coming 2-3 years. You will be reporting directly to the CFO and join a team of energetic, professional, and positive-minded colleagues in their Copenhagen office. The position is hybrid, giving you the opportunity to work from home on a regular basis.
IT Service Provider Management:
- Set and manage expectations with IT service provider.
- Ensure service level agreements are met.
- Oversee the day-to-day IT operations.
- Lead system implementation projects, including ERP improvement, CRM system implementation, Data Warehouse setup, PowerBI reporting, and HR system optimization.
- From a technological standpoint, drive efforts to establish a company-wide culture of IT-driven process improvements.
- Explore and integrate AI applications for enhanced efficiency.
- Prioritize and manage IT security tasks.
- Implement and maintain IT security policies.
- Proven experience as a project manager on system implementation projects.
- Strong background in managing IT infrastructure on the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Familiarity with ERP systems, CRM systems, Data Warehousing, PowerBI, and HR systems.
- Interest to learn and be on the forefront of the AI evolution.
You possess effective communication skills and are fluent in both Danish and English.
What they offer
Join Copenhagen Enonomics, and you will embark on an existing and challenging journey with a high-profile organisation. You will work in an international, flexible, and fast-paced environment with a team of energetic and professional colleagues. Their work culture in the Copenhagen and Stockholm based finance team is defined by teamwork, trust, a clear commercial mindset, and a shared commitment to continuous improvement of their processes.
Who are Copenhagen Economics?
Copenhagen Economics (CE) is an international economics consultancy company that is composed of a diverse mix of highly skilled economists who work together to deliver hard facts as clear stories.
Today, more than 100 talented individuals work at CE. The core business comprises more than 80 consultants from students to senior specialists, located in four offices in Brussels, Copenhagen, Helsinki, and Stockholm. The 20-member business support team (BST), which you will be a part of, work with human resources, communications, finance, and office management. Tasked with delivering high-quality strategic support across the company, the BST is spread across our four locations and collaborates actively to maximise our resources and find more streamlined ways of working.
Learn more about CE here: www.copenhageneconomics.com