Signum is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Content Manager to lead the content creation targeted at the pharmaceutical and life science industry. As a vital member of the marketing team, you will be responsible for selecting and producing high-quality written content, including blog articles, case studies, LinkedIn ads, and website copy tailored to both B2B and B2B offerings.
Help Signum tell impactful stories that hit the sweet spot between potential customers’ information wants and the commercial plans!
Here’s bit about the two major brands you will be working with:
- At Atrium, they sell courses and part of the challenge is to make the target group see the benefits as more than learning: It’s also about finding motivation, joy in their work, and career development.
- At Signum, they provide life science companies with insights that equip them for making better decisions. It’s all founded on analysis of both quantitative and qualitative data.
This is what you can look forward to:
About the job
- Develop and execute a content strategy aligned with the company's objectives and target audiences.
- Produce compelling and insightful written content, including blog articles, case studies, newsletters, SoMe ads, and website copy (yes, SEO is also important), maintaining a consistent brand voice and style.
- Delve into industry trends as background knowledge for your selection of the right, relevant content to produce. They are looking forward to you spotting the must-have content that we’ve previously overlooked.
- Edit and proofread content to ensure accuracy, clarity, and adherence to branding.
- Work closely with colleagues outside marketing to discover and produce the right content.
- Work with the rest of the marketing team to monitor the impact of the content and communicate this to colleague in sales and consulting.
- Host about 6 events a year which the whole team participates in executing.
What will be appreciated in your profile
- You love words. Period. But you also love to use words to serve a purpose, and you’re animated by the challenge of finding the right words to suit a specific purpose and channel.
- You enjoy translating complex information into engaging content – and working together with area specialists to achieve this.
- Probably you hold a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or a related field.
- You have 5+ years’ experience in content creation, perhaps even within the pharmaceutical sector.
- You have exceptional writing and editing skills in primarily English with a keen eye for detail and tone of voice.
- You have an interest in communicating about the topics that are vital for pharmaceutical and life science companies.
- You have an eye for the different requirement for impactful writing for different channels, and you’re energized by the puzzle of fitting the same message into a 50 word add and an 1,000 word article.
- And rather needless to say, you have excellent collaboration and communication skills to work cross-functionally plus the ability to manage multiple projects with varying deadlines and prioritize tasks according to team goals.
More to lure you in:
Signums offer a job in modern, comfortable surroundings, a world-class lunch, employee events, an open-minded atmosphere among super-clever colleagues, and opportunities to take on responsibility and develop professionally.
You will report to the Director of Marketing and be part of a team of 4 full-time employees and 2 student assistants, where they prioritize collaboration, mutual support, and having fun while achieving results.
Atrium and Signum are part of Lif Group, and they aim to mirror Danish society. They are committed to an inclusive recruitment process where everyone is encouraged to apply regardless of gender, age, or background. Therefore, please refrain from including a photo or providing information about gender and age in your application.
- Work location: Primarily at Lersø Parkallé 101, 2100 Copenhagen, but with the possibility of some home office days when suitable for tasks and collaboration.
- Process: Recruitment is handled by Kasper Møldrup from Recruit IT. Apply now by submitting your resume, cover letter, and writing samples showcasing your expertise as a words smith for different formats.
- Starting date: 1 may 2024