If you are a highly skilled and experienced .NET Core (C#) developer that is passionate about the newest technologies, micro services, event-driven architecture, short sprints and frequent deployment, then it will be difficult to find a more attractive role than this.
Mover Systems are searching for senior developers to join their team in an innovative and high-energy environment where they develop some of the worlds best products within process automation for logistics. They believe that they can make the world slightly better by making logistics smarter.
The position is at the Headquarters in Copenhagen, and they are expanding to new markets with a growing customer base of international companies. As part of Mover, you will get to work in a fun and dynamic environment and build products that is being used by strong brands such as IKEA, Interflora, Coop and many more.
Play your part in their team succeeding
You will join early in the scale-up phase and make your mark on an ambitious journey. You will develop software, teach, and learn among talented colleagues, and be responsible for delivering key product features that are crucial to our success and future growth.
Specifically, you will:
- Develop software that deliver functionality to front-end and partners through APIs
- Bring new features all the way from design to production and implementation as well as continuous improvement
- Technical design of new functionality
- Explore new technologies and approaches to continuously improve ways of working
- Maintain the platform and ensure stability on Azure
This is what we are passionate about
There are things they are grateful for, things they are religious about, things they are proud of, and things they are passionate about.
Here is a list of some of them:
- Our culture
- Trust of our customers
- Our products
- Reducing waste in the environment
- Eliminating non-value adding activities
- Micro services
- Event-driven architecture
- Test-driven design
- Automated processes
- The newest version of .NET-core
- Two-week sprints
- Continuous deployment
- Domain Driven Design
- Clean code
…and much more
What you need to make a difference
As a skilled and enthusiastic developer, you probably think of C# as your native language. You thrive on building and being a part of creating the next big thing. Your skills in C# are outstanding and best in class, but you are always trying to evolve and get even better.
Your personality and energy must match the company's culture, which is ambitious, curious and value driven, where we value respect, honesty, and trust as much as professional achievements.
We don't expect you to be the answer to everything, but you must tick several of the following points:
- 5+ years of experience as a professional backend developer
- Advanced programming experience in .NET Core (C#)
- Experience in designing and creating APIs
- Experience with building scalable and distributed systems
- Experience with automated testing and implementation
- An interest in understanding the business domain and creating value for end users
- Experience with Azure or another cloud provider is a plus
Everyday life at Mover
You will be part of a social and professional community in a technology company that grows fast. We are on our way to several new markets in Europe, and you will be based at our new and nice headquarter in Copenhagen City with approx. 50 other enthusiasts. Your new colleagues come from different backgrounds, common to all, however, is that they are talented and inspiring. In Mover, we're all part of the success, we're having fun, and we're growing – together.