On behalf of Nemlig.com Recruit IT is looking for an experienced Data Architect for the IT Architecture team in Brøndby. If you love data architecture this is the perfect opprtunity for you, as you will be tasked with building an integrated data warehouse from scratch. Some of your responsibilities include defining data owners and data governance, and aligning and implementing system architecture with data and information models.
- Defining Data Models, Information Models. (N-CDM)
- Defining and communicating roles like data/information owners
- Defining governance for data modelling
- Work with BIA on Data integration, Data Integration Platforms, and Data Management
- Creating base for Advanced Analytics and Decision Support
- Advisor for development teams
- Ad hoc tasks
Do you want to be a part of Nemlig.com's team? Any questions regarding the position can be answered by consultant and headhunter Johni Petersen. Submit your CV and apply for the position by clicking on "Søg jobbet".
About the company:
Nemlig.com is Denmark's largest online supermarket. With annual turnover of more than 1 billion Danish kroner, it is one of the top 10 most-used Danish web shops, visited 23 million times a year. Nemlig.com’s vision is to make life easier for the Danes. The objective is to make nemlig.com the Danes’ supermarket of choice by creating a unique and 100% personalised customer experience. A shopping experience that has relevance and that also inspires the individual.