We are looking for a Tech Lead with a strong visionary mindset to join the infrastructure team in BESTSELLER IT.
BESTSELLER is a hybrid-cloud company and currently utilizing two public cloud providers – Google Cloud Platform (GCP) and Azure – so this job is a unique opportunity to use your knowledge to contribute to their cloud journey.
You become a part of an agile, high-performing team consisting of highly skilled people. They provide pipelines and platforms optimizing the software delivery process and ease of operation for the product teams across all of BESTSELLER.
They help teams within all of BESTSELLER’s business, to utilize the cloud by providing tools and knowledge.
It is a part of the vision that teams should be able to manage their workloads within their own team = end-to-end responsibility.
Despite the company size and capacity, they act more like a start-up with rapid decision-making processes and room for experimentation. They are ambitious and move fast from thought to action.
Working together with teams across the business to deliver their infrastructure – in a fast, safe and scalable fashion. It is important that you want to take control of processes and systems, as the current situation is not set in stone. You get co-determination on BESTSELLERs journey, the want a tech lead dedicated to improvement and finding new ways to run infrastructure in terms of securing more flexibility and stability.
As a person, you have a strong desire to contribute. You are naturally interested in cloud technologies, and you are open to analyzing and understanding existing systems in your immediate surroundings. You enjoy the challenge of bridging the “new world” to the old in order to constantly evolve systems and applications while continuously delivering business value.
Being part of an agile team, it comes natural to you to share your knowledge and to inspire and support your colleagues. You contribute constructively to the team dialogue, engage actively in their Tech Communities and you enjoy finding creative solutions to complex problems together with colleagues.
What will you gain from working with the infrastructure team?
- Learn and share how to do everything from understanding the need for a solution to putting it into production and everything in between.
- Bring your knowledge and experience to the table to ensure a success story
- A focus on having fun and keeping a healthy work-life balance
What do they expect from you?
- Help set the future direction and strategy around infrastructure in BESTSELLER
- Explore different tech opportunities depending on the business challenge
- Connect theoretical architectures with pragmatic use of the right technologies
- Strong technical background
- Curious and strong communicator to both technical and non-technical people
Read more about BESTSELLER here