Do you want to work with the best? 7N is looking for a Head of Client Development in Malmö and become part of an international team.
Your New Company
7N is an elite supplier of IT consultants with more than 30 years of market experience serving all aspects of critical IT projects. In their work, they strive to be the leading Agent for High-End IT Professionals, helping organizations whose complex IT needs are vital to their operations. They are specialized in matching their clients with the right top 3% IT consultants.
Founded in Copenhagen, 7N currently manages more than 1500 specialized consultants within a wide range of industries and leading companies in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Switzerland, Poland, India, and the U.S. 7N's global reach brings increasing opportunities for both companies and consultants.
Their goal is to be the preferred supplier of highly skilled specialists to their clients to help them compete in the age of digitalization – no matter if these specialists are found locally or globally. Their high-end consultants range from senior management advisors, organization- and methodology experts to highly specialized technicians and wizard developers.
Your New Role
As their next Head of Client Development, you will be responsible for winning new clients within business-critical IT projects. Additionally, you will act as an essential link between an existing network of independent high-end IT consultants and your client portfolio. This interplay between clients and consultants requires you to possess empathy, political skills, the ability to listen and ask the right questions, and create long-term professional relationships. Their next Head of Client Development must be capable of addressing both Senior Management and the Operational Level in any organization, both nationally and internationally. The role also requires contacting and onboarding new consultants.
Your working day is intriguing and sometimes hectic, which requires you to be able to prioritize your tasks, to change focus quickly if needed, and at the same time to be able to immerse yourself and to be present in the communication with existing and possible consultants.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Work on client onboarding to increase the value for the client
- Build and deepen customer relationships through client meetings, networking, as well as regular communication about current and potential projects
- Grow the client portfolio and contribute to sales lead generation, qualification, and sales funnel processes
- Collaborate with their International Business Unit team in cross-border selling and building their international network of high-end consultants
- Expand their consultant network and contacting candidates who have the potential to become a part of 7N in Sweden
- Participating in professional and social events, including meetups and conferences
- Staying up to date with the newest technologies and market trends and understanding how these can impact their clients
- Participating in employer branding activities in cooperation with their marketing team. Planning and executing campaigns to attract the most talented IT professionals
Your Ideal Profile
The right candidate has a strong and relevant IT background with proven experience in solution selling and a personality that creates trust. A strong network both on enterprise customer and consultant side would be preferred. Sales and relationship building by nature together with a great drive and enthusiasm to meet many personalities will be expected. The ideal candidate has proven experience in selling IT experts, consulting services and/or outsourcing.
- You are sales-oriented, outgoing, have a fighter mentality, are energetic, passionate, and has a will to win
- You have solid business acumen and is result-driven
- You must possess knowledge of how IT delivery management is performed and what skills are required in the process
- You have excellent communication skills – both verbally and written
- You are comfortable working within an international team, including collaboration in cross-border business
- You must be willing to work with all aspects of landing a new consulting business
- You must have an entrepreneurial mindset and be comfortable with working in small teams
- It is a plus if you have a strong network of independent high-end IT consultants
You must be native in Swedish and fluent in English