On behalf of our customer BK Medical, we are looking for a SAP Consultant. You will work with projects and day to day tasks within the Supply Chain and Production area of the company working as a SAP Consultant.
- Document and translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Closely collaborate with SAP & Business teams to identify, evaluate, and implement continuous process improvements
- Provide consultation to users and lead cross-functional teams to address business issues
- Hands-on SAP Functional lead, ensure timely completion of tasks and support the project manager
- Direct experience using SAP’s IMG to configure Material Management and Production Planning solutions
- Coordinate user acceptance testing
- Create and deliver training materials to business users
- Business support: troubleshoot system issues, analyse processes, and recommend a course of action. Proactive incident management.
- Create, maintain, and follow information technology processes and procedures
- Stay up to date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize
- Provide inputs for prioritization and order of change requests during SAP CAB (Change Advisory Board)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information systems or equivalent work experience acceptable
- Minimum of 5 years of SAP Project implementation & support experience with the required expertise in the area of MM, PP, SM, QM, along with third-party interfaces
- The role will interact with SAP SD and FICO, so knowledge is an advantage but not a requirement
- Experience with ABAP, SQL, Vertex, Concur, Hyperion, MS Dynamics CRM is a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to use and learn technology to develop and enhance business processes
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Ability to identify, research, and resolve issues
- The ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
From the very beginning, BK Medical has been committed to designing ultrasound systems that help surgeons image, guide, intervene, and navigate inside the human body. Surgeons are our customers, and they range from HPB surgeons, neurosurgeons, and robotic-assisted surgeons to urologists, colorectal surgeons, and more.
The mission at BK is to enable real-time intraoperative guidance during surgical procedures, giving surgeons the information needed to immediately make critical decisions. Their products are designed and customized for surgical procedures, to help surgeons save time and get results.
Their unparalleled imaging technology is tailored to the surgeon’s needs, and BK systems integrate seamlessly in the operating room. With access to our dedicated training sessions and educational materials, all surgeons can feel confident using BK Medical ultrasound devices. Curious to know more? Click here.
The Copenhagen office is based in Herlev.