Do you want to be part of a highly skilled dev team who makes a difference in the Energy Industry? Time for a change? On behalf of our customer, MFT Energy we are looking for two Software Developers – They have exciting and complex projects waiting for you.
Way to work…
The energy market is data driven. We are looking for a Software Developer, who is ready to crunch fundamental energy data (in huge amounts) from power and gas markets, implement new trading areas and develop business software to empower our trading. MFT develop in-house software for their 9 trading teams and other support business areas. It is done in close collaboration with end-users and colleagues.
You will join a team of 8 passionate and skilled Software Developers, based in the modern office surroundings in Aarhus C, working with Quantitative Analysts and Software Developers across the organization. MFT Energy strive to be the best in the industry, and we are always hungry for positive changes and exciting automation opportunities.
About the tech stuff…
MFT Energy was established in 2017 in the cloud, and they utilize all the great pros of this setup. They are primarily working with .NET6 but we also use python and other languages when needed and relevant. For streaming data, they are using event-based messaging to handle both live and historical actions. MFT Energy host their services on Azure (VM’s, Functions etc.) and deploy easily through DevOps. Speaking of DevOps, if you fancy this; they are currently improving their infrastructure.
Qualifications we believe are important…
- You have an education within Computer Science, Engineering, or another technical field
- You have some years of working experience (full time or student)
- You are a positive person with an open mind who wants to be part of a great team
- You see yourself working with Azure, .NET6 (still a few .NET4.7 to convert) and MSSQL
- You want to work with new emerging technologies and methodologies
- You may have experience with Azure or other providers in the cloud technology space
Eager to learn? MFT Energy helps you onboard the Energy and Trading Industry. You will be backed from day one and you will be helped getting started – before you know it, the first PR is ready. During interview, you will also get a chance to meet the team. MFT Energy is a transparent and flat organization with entrepreneurship at heart.
What’s the benefits?
- A culture and DNA to be proud of
- Great benefits with events, celebrations, awesome coffee, great lunch, soft drinks, PS5's, gaming tournaments and much more
- Combination of working from home and at the office -Read about MFT Workspace approach here
- Great opportunities for personal and professional development in an upscale company
- An international environment headquartered in the heart of Aarhus and with four offices abroad
- Professional and committed colleagues with high ambitions
Ready to take your career to the next level? Join!
Need help relocating? No problem. If you see yourself working in the MFT Software & Tech team and find motivation in their values, please get in touch and we will help you relocate to Aarhus.
About MFT Energy
MFT Energy specializes in optimizing Power and Gas markets. Headquartered in Aarhus C, our partner setup equips app. 120 professionals worldwide. They trade 24/7 across 31 markets. The business area is driven by micro services, data providers and close cooperation with our business teams. Based on vast experience and strong skills, the vision is to become the most scalable global trading hub. Please visit the website to read more about MFT, the partner model and culture: www.mft-energy.com