As a backend developer in Infomedia you will take on an active role in driving the development of our many microservices and web apps, all of which make up our application landscape aiming at changing the way professionals in the Nordics work with media and technology. You will be a part of a Tech team with a professional mindset where you will be able to contribute to and shape the future of both the system landscape and tech stack.
Though our applications in Denmark are primarily based on .NET, we’re in the middle of an extensive integration with Infomedia Norway’s Python/C++.based IT systems which means there will be plenty of opportunities to expand and utilize your technical knowledge.
We put emphasis on interpersonal understanding and flexibility, which means that there is time for deep focus and professional growth through competency development and monthly study days. We’re also a social bunch and while corona has put a temporary pause on the many social arrangements like Friday Bars, game nights, escape rooms, etc., we’re still battling each other at foosball and hanging out on Friday afternoons.
At Infomedia you will be:
- Developing and maintaining existing applications
- Designing and developing new services and applications
- Taking an active role in technical discussions regarding design and architecture
- Encouraged to grow both your personal and technical skillset
- Part of a company where your daily work has a direct impact on our business
What we are looking for
Send us an application if:
- You agree with the agile principles and see the benefit of trying to uphold them
- .NET Core, SQL, REST API’s and GIT are in your backbone
- Exploring new techs or ways of working motivates you
- You thrive at problem-solving in an open, “safe-to-fail” environment where code reviews and feedback are an integral part of the development process
- You can keep a positive and open-minded attitude even in times of peak loads
Experience in some of the following is a great plus:
- Solr, RabbitMQ, Docker, Unix, Shell, C++, Python
We’re also working with
- , Elastic APM, React Native, Python, Jira/Confluence, and more.
- An exciting and progressive place to work, with offices all over the Nordic countries.
- An opportunity to work with some of the greatest companies, private organisations, and governmental organisations in the Nordics.
- An attractive position with a chance to define your own role as well as personal and professional development.
- A professional work environment and great colleagues, who are always willing to lend a helping hand.
- A company with a great atmosphere, many social events, and monthly Friday bars (which are temporarily closed due to COVID-19). You will feel welcome and a part of the company from day one.
- Freedom with responsibility, room for differences, and an egalitarian corporate structure.
- A unique location in the center of Copenhagen with a view of the Round Tower.
- Daily catered lunch and our own great coffee.
- A flexible work model with study days, focus days, and days working from home
Infomedia is the leading media intelligence company in the Nordic countries. We monitor everything written or said throughout editorial and social media around the world by using a combination of advanced technology, complex algorithms, and a team of professional, skilled employees.
Our extensive database and talented employees place us as the industry leader in media monitoring, analysis, and communication. We aim to give our customers insight into an increasingly complex media landscape through our media monitoring, reports, and counseling.
As the market leader, Infomedia aims to set new standards on how to help companies make informed decisions about their communication strategies across media channels, and thus help our customers achieve their business goals and protect their brand.
Infomedia is owned by JP/Politikens Hus and Berlingske Media and provides services for both national and international customers. Our partners include some of the leading players in their fields, including Hootsuite, Zerofox and Talkwalker. Read more on https://infomedia.org/.
Are you interested in the position?
The position is a full-time job, and we are looking for candidates who can start the position as soon as possible.
We will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis.